To provide a safe, high quality educational opportunity that provides training for life. We believe that the lessons learned and practiced in the school should harmonize with the moral guidelines and the attitudes of service that are upheld in the home and the church.
Our Philosophy and Objectives
"Higher than the highest human thought can reach is God's ideal for His children. Godliness-Godlikeness-is the goal to be reached. Before the student there is opened a path of continual progress. He has an objective to achieve, a standard to attain, that includes everything good and pure and noble." Education, p. 18.
- To acquaint students with the great themes of the Bible.
- To lead students to an awareness of the reality of God.
- To instill in students the ideals of integrity, honesty, purity, dependability, and punctuality.
- To foster in each student the ideals of self-respect and of respect for others.
- To expose each student to a variety of learning experiences, thus providing a high quality educational experience.
- To develop in the student a responsibility for his or her own behavior.
- To encourage creativity and independent thinking.
The Grays Harbor Adventist Christian School is operated in harmony with the guidance and direction of the Office of Education, North American Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. For more information please visit the following website, http://adventisteducation.org/